This guy has a great website

The main site has a good pricing page.

Every time the home page loads, the rotator starts with Pest Control.

Good clean layout.

As is common, the first pictures seem to be removal work.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What is a bucket loader?

they have a 35 ton crane.

I only looked at the mobile version, one page, I like that!

Definitely.

Rarely see a pricing page and never one so well put together.

Yes, I saw that material handler bucket. Nice.

Here is another truly excellent website, Boutte Tree from GA. They used to post a fair amount on TB. They had a crane accident (no injuries afaik) and the owner posted a very open and honest account of all the factors that caused it so that others might avoid the same accident.

They have grown strongly in the last few years. The website shows the company is down to earth, ethical, and intelligent and skilled. http://www.bouttetree.com

Here's a vid of them using the Rig em n Roll on a crane removal- very fast and efficient.

https://youtu.be/BmKze8Y8rRI

Nah? No interest?

I dare say the owner is a tree biz wizard.

Oh well.

I'm always quite fascinated by large, well equipped tree cos who exist in a primarily (??) mom and pop industry.

Like Dot Palm?

;)

Don't know them.

Yep...I saw the vid in the other thread. Boutte has their act together it seems.

Indeed that was a nice, short vid. The website though gives the full idea of this tree service. And seeing how far they've come since the crane accident of several years ago is very impressive and inspirational.

Cory, what is it that makes you like that site so much? I think it's nice and clean, just curious what you see in it? Can you link yours? I think you've seen it already, but this is ours- http://www.smallaxetreecare.com/

It looks like their fb page is pretty active as well...

I'm always quite fascinated by large, well equipped tree cos who exist in a primarily (??) mom and pop industry.

As am I Cory, the leap from one or two gang outfits to those multi gang bucket trucks/cranes companies is such a chasm.

I wonder at the moment when the bosses say "lets go for it!"

I always imagine it's at the point of landing some large government contact or other.

Just keeping it simple for now Mick. We're moving into more and more phc, soil work and shrub pruning. We don't typically generate heaps of debris.

Ok, fair enough, putting it on the website is a bit weird.

The name of the company seems an odd choice, I'm not saying call it The Gimeganormous Tree Bastards or anything but......you know.

Just an outsider's observations.

I agree about the online mention seeming a bit odd, we've considered removing that bit. The name is from an old song we used to listen to a fair bit. I like any and all criticism, thanks Mick!

Back