I THINK IT JUST HAPPENED!

MasterBlaster

Administrator Emeritus
From what I can tell, the server has reset the site to four days ago.

I hope this (but I think it was Chrome) solves the problems.

Things seem to be working better on my end. The works photos thread and how'd it go today won't go to first unread for me though. I might change my posts per page and fly through them just so I don't have to guess where I left off

Still not happening for me... Run some more scans on my systems. But everything but this forum runs fine. Log out and try again. Pretty soon I will venture into frig it mode.

Yeah... post some pics maybe and then frig it. Logged out, logged in... shows something like 600 new posts. click on them, nuttin.
Only way to get to a thread is through "what's new" and browse it from there. And even then, often times I might have to refresh a page to find more pages.

I find that when using Safari browser the site is messed up but Chrome is ok, or close to it. Safari the new posts gives nothing but with Chrome it works.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mozilla Fireworks is working flawlessly.

I wish I knew what more I could do.

Yep...and with Mozilla FF the backspace key works like it should...takes you back one page.

Chrome had changed that function so you had to use "Alt" and "<" to go back one.

I just switched from Chrome (it was all fooked up) to Mozilla FF and Forum is like old times...smooth now.

Sorry to report now the videos being posted are all showing that black rectangle like before you reset everything, Butch. One of them I had watched just fine less that 30 minutes ago.

Oh, weird.

The rotator is rotating again.

Here is one thing. When I click on the Bookmark on my bookmarks bar everything is peachy. Site reloads and refreshes.

When I click on the little house icon next to where it says forum, it takes me back to the 2nd of February.

Back