I THINK IT JUST HAPPENED!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Sorry to report now the videos being posted are all showing that black rectangle like before you reset everything, Butch. One of them I had watched just fine less that 30 minutes ago.

If you haven't alrerady, try clearing your browser history and cookies.

Just now did that Butch, everything is back to normal. I was starting to think I had phone Aids.

ETA: This also fixed problems at arfcom.

I did the same and now can't get into anything...mail, Fb, Bank, and forum still goofed up. See ya later...I've got to go dig up a crap load of old passwords now...:banghead:

Clearing cookies has sorted out my iPad- had a load of invoicing to do, so booted up the laptop & no issues with it on Firefox

I don't have the time to look at all the things like you, but for me the TreeHouse is as good as usual.

Cleared cookies and history multiple times...everything works fine except most, but strangely enough not quite all posted videos are dead black windows. Sux.

Burnham, did you try clearing your cache as well? I think that has something to do with storing information on how videos are accessed, and is different from cookies.

I've wiped cookies several times, downloaded new browser, signed out & signed in many times, just won't work on chrome...I'm still stuck on several days ago on many threads, but up to date on others...

Well it's what I use for everything else...easier to read,etc. I just have to go to FF to be here is all...

Same here...Chrome is gone from here. I really liked it but it would not handle some other programs either (a Verizon text messaging program where I can use computer to deal with text messages...Chrome lost the ability to run it...FireFox...no problem, runs fine on FF)

Maybe something useful here towards the end of the video for internet explorer users where it says that certain websites can require a further method to clear out information than the basic history and cookies. What to do.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/gK4kYn9ETgU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Still dead videos for me.

I have no problems with any of the other websites or forums I frequent, none, zero, never. I have always had intermittent issues with the TreeHouse for as long as I can recall. I do not believe my problems here stem from issues with my computer because of this clear causal relationship.

I don't have an explanation, but those are facts...and not alternative facts either :D.

I know, Butch. It's a bitch. I hate to be the sad sack...but if I can't follow the discussion, I might as well not be here.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xq7m16kK18I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Stopping for dinner, but it's an awesome vid. Thanks, Dave.

I wonder what all those workers that busted A for such a long time, thought when they heard that the great ship went down? All those original hand drawn plans just sitting in an abandoned building storage room, you'd think they'd be collector's items.

Back