I THINK IT JUST HAPPENED!

Always logged in to 3 email accounts, tb and arbtalk as well...

Logged in here all the time to everything....AOL, gmail, TreeHouse, craiglist (tabs there as I watch for a trailer), FB, TreeStuff (5 tabs as I ponder chainsaw pants) at the moment...usually Verizon for text messaging app. 13 tabs open total....sometimes more....

Same here, permanently logged in unless I want to clear out cookies, etc., to refresh and speed up the browser. Never any problem that I can see. If I was doing internet banking or something like that, I wouldn't want to stay logged in.

I stay logged in just about everywhere except my bank and paypal.

Strong pass words and all very different is really important with those sort of things and email. Forums, not so much.

Bank and government sites log you out anyway after a few minutes.

My bank pisses me off because very regularly after a certain time they are telling me that I have to change my password. It's a nuisance. i'm not paranoid, I just change one number or so.

I wish that there was a way to do something about not getting spam. Spammers have got to be way up there in the ranking of scumbags.

It could be a bug or incompatibility in one of the many many updates of the browser or ....
In the automatic mode, that doesn't stop. Everyday new something comes and had to be loaded, new stuff, repair, correction of bugs, correction of the correction... And all in our back, we can't master any of that at all (me at least). It's a black box, I hate that.

At a moment, it was unbearable. Every 2 or 3 updates of my windows xp, my computer crashed, basically "new stuff wrong". A day when it worked correctly, I shut down the automatic upload, way better like that.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Make sure all the gauges are calibrated and working right!!!

steampunk_12.jpg

Yes, MB, I have the application. Some sites you can't properly see with AdBlock running, so I turn it on and off.

Back