Crane Weight Load Scale

I don't know much about those. Is it basically a wireless LMI ? Obviously it's not gonna send out a buzzer when getting close to a limit but I think it's a good idea. It's nice to put actual weights up against what we estimate them to be.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It hangs from the hook and the load hangs from it. I would never pick close to capacity from in the tree. I have a large elm log I want from a job this week but can fall the log after brushing the tree, but still want to know the weight. The use would be to really dial in in tree weights to pick in the 50-75 percent range instead of 25 percent. I could do max weight if picking from the ground where I could set it right back down. Also the remote would be nice for pre tensioning

I believe so, be pointless to have a remote otherwise in my opinion.

But shoot, looking at that one, I don't see a read out

Doesnt appear that the first one has a read out. That may not be that big of a deal though as in reality once youve made the cut it doesnt matter if you know then or when you get it down as it is what it is.

I have one that I bought that does have a remote readout. If you pay shipping to and from, you can use it and see if its helpfull. Obviously for some reason it wasnt for me as I havent used it for at least 2 years. If you really like it we can come to an agreement.

Sweet Paul, sounds good, is it similar to the ones above?

Thanks Paul, looking forward to it. I have a feeling it'd get used a lot early on, then collect dust too. Why have you stopped, just not worth the hassle anymore?

My crane has an lmi that I was pretty sure overstated the load. It does which in a way builds in more of a buffer for us. That being said if I take a pic that the lmi thinks is too heavy but I know isn't still shuts the controls down so there was little practical benefit IMO

PM me your address and I'll give you a shipping quote

Back