I have eight dollars, and its awesome.

But great when you have to ask the boss if you can take a day off.

Some years back my karate dojo invited a world class grabbling fighter to come to Denmark for a week and teach.
He told us that he'd be available all day, every day during that week if some of us wanted to work with him.
The most the other guys could do was getting a single day off, I told my boss I was taking the whole week off to better my grabbling skills, turned around and told myself: " good idea, go for it"
Now that is a good boss.

I don't think I've ever been more physically beat than after a week of being on the mat with that guy, but I sure learned a LOT.

That must have been awesome.

Grabbling + grappling?

Spelling error, sorry.
Happens to me about once a year.

A word to the wise about owning n operating n maintaining a modern chipper like the 1250 Corey.

It's not just a matter of sharp chipper blades being torqued down correctly and new blade bolts every set or two of new blades. It's not forgetting the bedknife that the blades use an an avil to do their cutting against, it too needs to be sharp and rotated to a new sharp edge every so often.

http://www.baileysonline.com/Indust...1220-1230-1250-Chippers-Replaces-90804001.axd

Getting it all just right n keepin it just right's the key to longer engine life, better gas mileage and optimum chip size n desirability if sold.

Get the factory manual n read it twice.

You really scored getting a 372XP too.

Legendary for durability n reliability and performance in particular. Wear your chaps n respect it. It can bite you every bit as fiercely as an 044.

Work safe mate!

Jomo

Back