I have eight dollars, and its awesome.

CoreyYLTG

Treehouser
Wasn't sure where exactly to post this but thought the climbing forum would work as I can't imagine that there aren't other climbers in the same boat right now.

Over the last few years I have been a big ole' tree slut working for anyone who would pay while also doing my own work on the side. This past year working for myself part time brought in more money than working for others. Before stepping off into working for myself full time I was adamant about having a chipper. Over the years I have bought enough rigging gear, saws, and trucks to be a full fledged tree business except for a chipper.

As luck would have it a few months ago I went to look at a Husky 372XP on craigslist and ended up bringing home the saw and a Vermeer 1250A. The chipper needed some work and still does but will be more than ready by spring. I will probably continue to work part time for one of the local tree companies while their new climber is trained up, however everything is in place and paid for, including payroll for a few months for the two best ground guys a guy could ask for. I have work on the books, and had a good day of bids today, but as of right now I have eight dollars for "me" and couldn't be happier about it.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
WTG, YLTG!

What does the missus do, if there is a missus?

I married a cyborg. She works about 45-50 hours a week punching money out of a computer, another 40 on our mini farm, and about 20 hours a week for the tree service. All said and done she puts in about 100 hours a week of actual work and it makes me feel lazy no matter what.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
She has a brother. How do you feel about buttholes?

Sounds very good, mang! When you say cyborg, this is what comes to mind...she is "7 of 9", one of the Voyager characters:

7b82acbcdaca0433a1be069e088f1b3e.jpg

Back