My New Website

I like it but there might be a minor formatting issue. I know ours took a fair amount of tweaking to get it optimized on all of the different kinds of devices.

29e7712c411974c19e14bc520b4dd205.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Chris, these are some of Sylvia's suggestions (so far....haha) Some of the indents didn't come through, such as the list of pruning services.

WELCOME TO GIRARDTREESERVICE
Girard Tree Service, LLC, is a small, family-owned and operated business and, as such, we offer reasonable rates while providing highly professional work. We are licensed in New Hampshire, are fully insured and carry Workman’s Compensation. Although located in the Lakes Region, we offer our services to a broad area of NH.

We are committed to bringing you the very best tree care possible.

We specialize in many technical island projects, all around the many lakes in our area. (Put this info about your specialization with your service list.)

Note: Dashboard photo with the silhouette of the tree is great. On your other photos, include at least one photo demonstrating each service you offer; before and after are always good. I would take out the boxes. Stay positive.

Our services include the following : (omit space before the colon :
• Free estimates.

(I understand where you are going with stating you won't sell unnecessary services, however, suggesting work not critical at the moment, but having long term positive effects is not bad. Let them know your suggestions under food-for-thought category.)

Shoreland Documentation for property owners. (Include your specialty re island projects here?)

• Pruning all ages and species for:
Structural improvement—crown cleaning, thinning, raising and reducing
View windows or vista openings (this could be a regional thing, so your call, but vista view sounds redundant to me)
Storm damage mitigation

• Tree Removals performed by the best means deemed appropriate: falling, dismantling, technical rigging or with crane-assist.

• Cable/Bracing: Sometimes trees can be saved rather than removed using simple cabling methods. (I wouldn't add the caveat, but your call.)

• Land Clearing: Selective cutting using minimal impact methods. (which are?)

• Planting.

• Chipping.

• 100% Cleanup. (You are very brave to guarantee a 100% cleanup.)

All work is performed to the highest industry standards (if you want to mention bad practices to be aware of, do it here, rather than clutter up the clean list of services.)

Large or small, we can handle all your tree care needs. We’re friendly, fast and deliver the results. Contact us to schedule a free estimate.

Note: Comments in parentheses are mine...not suggestions to go on the site.

Sylvia

Back