Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maleware Alert?

Not a problem here but I have had a problem originating from clicking on a link from facebook .Sons a bees tried to tie me up with ransomware .I fixed it myself .

Just beware of calls ending in 0000 with some clown who talks very bad English .It uses a 501-502 -503 prefix number and for all intents is untraceable although I did get it traced to some area near the California Mexican border in proximity to San Diego ...

I get calls that show a local number but they are from India, there's a way to do it so don't take much notice of what number calls you.

As for the malware thing, that Aussie bike forum I belong to had that alert last week. Only lasted one day and it was gone, it's vBulletin same as here.

Those pirates are pretty crafty in their methods .Evidently by connections from previous calls they use a method that connects hard drive ip's with phone numbers .

Those trying ransomware if they are successful in 1 percent of their attempts it works out for them very well .It's just a different method used to rob people than by gun point using Hi-tech methods .

You can Google it and figure out how they do it but once you cut to the chase the best thing is just not click on a link unless you know it's for real and don't call a phone number asking for help because that ties your phone number to your harddrive .

That's my doing I sold all yall's number to my cousin.

Just kidding. lol

Was his name Pedro?

No