Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Looks a lot like this, see.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 68
I recall, Jomo, when you first started posting at the Buzz, some 10 years ago, and when you started posting here, too. Your social skills in the forums, since then, have improved vastly. Thank you.

Some of your ideas are cleaver, too. Please don't mind me I just like to tease you now and then.

I recall, Jomo, when you first started posting at the Buzz, some 10 years ago, and when you started posting here, too. Your social skills in the forums, since then, have improved vastly. Thank you.

Some of your ideas are cleaver, too. Please don't mind me I just like to tease you now and then.

It's cool Jerr, the whole TCIA gang hates my guts.

And like FDR, I welcome their hatred.

All the best to yu ole timer.

Jomo

A picture saves a thousand words...a video would save more.
I can read your descriptions, I still don't get it, I get a bit of it, but not all of it.

Ho hummmmm... you know ... videos like this....
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/7EAwDS9i9p0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Line goes over the limb back to a quick release, tensioned somehow, cut is made, limb is now held by the device that you are holding by a pistol grip ( I presume), swing limb over DZ, pull trigger releasing line, and limb falls. I think.

But if you are still holding said device how is that saving wear and tear on your body cutting and chucking?
I can see less torquing on ones wrist.

I still say rig it out big and go home faster.

let's see how this wrist rocket idea of yours works. I keep coming back to this thread to see if a vid of its practical use is posted.

My oldest bro, prolly your age, the only bro owns a mill, won't be visitin till the 12th Jerr.

So check this thread in bouta month or so for pics, perhaps even vids, of my silly gizmo.

Jomo

Meanwhile, my high tech prototyping efforts continue unabated!

Now usin only my lefthand, I can swing my highly modified magnetized mexican playtoy, under a lateral and catch it every time, just by touchin it with me metal barrel, see.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 56
And the next time Beranek calls me cleaver?

I'm a gonna call him an ole retired toothless beaver, see.

Jomo

I luv yu Jerr n yu know that.

But you knew I was a scorpion climber, when yu carried me cross that dang river!

Jomo

No, for love of the profession Jerr.

The need to make it safer, less wear n tear on the body.

Makin it easier for old fogies to tough it out longer, despite the ravages of arthritis, see.

Jomo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.5 KB · Views: 81
I'll grant my mind's a bit twisted, but it's amazin what a couple double AA batteries kin straightin out.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SGoOu8cPmeM

But now this friggin pistol's gonna need three triggers!

No sense in wastin any power, effort or time.

Jomo

Just grant me that hookup's as fast as pullin a trigger flicking your wrist to trap the line into the gated upper barrel slot and trapped in the cutting chamber, 2 or 3 seconds of battery time, at most.

The beauty's in now having the choice of how far away you want pistol/catchhand/arm, from the cutting action, whether you're all bent over, or standin up straight when the load's caught, see.

Rumor has it liftin loads bent over's a rookie's game.

Jomo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back