Pistol Grip Wrist Saving Arborist Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that a few days ago for the sailors. It could be interesting, no cut needed.
That's a rope carabiner releasable, even under load.
It's available in 3 sizes, as a finished product (public sell) or "naked" to be integrated in a splice ( pro sell).
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/69Ea4LJlUG0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
http://www.bateaux.com/article/24800/mousqueton-largable-textile-nodus-enfin-disponible
The maker :
http://www.nodusfactory.com/produit/mousqueton-m-t-close-smile/

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Anytime wraps are taken on the piece to be cut n chucked?

A smooth clean simultaneous release of both cord anchors is a must.

If not you'll soon figure out why, the hard way.

Jomo

Whether or not you like the device, you can't deny that cut and chuck is a big thing in this industry. If you do, I'd say you ain't been around much or are just being obstinate for one reason or another.

I don't have anything on a good ol cut n chuck and find them to be enjoyable form time to time. But I would rather rig it out less mess and cluster fuggin.

And when's the last time you had to complete a contract on a specific date, whether parked in or not, or forfeit your state bond n pay X amount of coin, each day the contract remains unfinished?

Mr. Experience?

Jomo

The goofiest products sell, useful or not. JoJo, you got a name for this invention yet? You could call it the Slinky, oh wait, n/m.

And when's the last time you had to complete a contract on a specific date, whether parked in or not, or forfeit your state bond n pay X amount of coin, each day the contract remains unfinished?

I let my competition enjoy doing business with those people.

jagyhk.jpg

I don't have anything on a good ol cut n chuck and find them to be enjoyable form time to time. But I would rather rig it out less mess and cluster fuggin.

I am lazy and also rig whenever possible or practical, largely in my part because I am not the most competent climber and I would rather not take any extra chances. That being said I occasionally man handle a piece that I probably shouldn't and a device such as this may help, although I would not carry one waiting for that rare occurrence. I think the limbsnatcher 3000 (heheh) would shine for bucketeers on street or line contracts.

The cutting tunnel, the leveraged scalpel, the slot that slices mercilessly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189.3 KB · Views: 37
You wanna keep it simple stupid? I kin do that, I think....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.4 KB · Views: 36
Or therebout....

Arborist Rigging Pistol

Yu scurvy dogs!

Jomo

Sorry Al lad, but the first one's sold, to an anonymous buyer.

And twenty more to a fair sized company in LA, with twenty friggin buckets!

Jomo

Prototyping's a PITA, there's always lotsa room for improvements!

Trigger springs n guards, drilling for weight reduction, counter sinking the magnets into the barrel side to improve sleekness and reduce sharp edges. At four lbs now, hope to shave off a pound still.

Bucket boys'll like it. A bit heavy for Climbers yet, but hope springs eternal.

Jomo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 39
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back