Happy New Year!!!!

• Thread starter Levi
  • Start date
  • Replies 46
  • Views 5K
L

Levi

Here's to longer days and another year of prosperity for the treehouse community!!! I am grateful to be a part of this group, y'all are the good stuff.

The first day of the new year has been kind to me, good tidings:rockhard:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Depends on who you ask I guess. In my mind the new year is today, the day after the winter solstice.

Right on Butch!

Perhaps, when Gregory fashioned the modern calendar, the solstice fell on a different day.

Gregorian calendar is not entirely accurate.

Yeah Peter! Tilt... New year.... one in the same!

I had a pretty good 2016 right up until the end, then most of what I was happy about kind of unraveled. . .

Ready for a new day tomorrow!

Cheers

Ouch. Hope it's not serious. My GF is under the weather and PO'd at me. Her support ends in a couple years and I made mention that she best drop the failing methods she uses to live her life and start ti adopt more of a problem solving method if she wants to move in with me and have me support her. Happy fuckin new year. Haha.

I can relate to the unravelling Sam. I've been a bit down about things for a couple weeks now. On to another year...

Wishing the best through the next year for all here at the TH and their families.

I have never.....NEVER had much fun in December.

Used to spend lots of nights playing music on stage while everyone else would hold hands, kiss and be merry.

Then the count down to midnight and everyone had someone but me.

Still dont like new years, that song they play at midnight chokes me up!

I sure hope things get better for you Sam. You seem like a hell of a guy. You too Dave.

My wife and kiddo are heading out to a New Years gathering at our old neighbours place. It'll be a good time. Food, drink, bonfire. All outdoors and in a shop. Seeing as I'm a sack of flu bag illness still. I've opted out. That and it's already snowed atleast an inch with another one on the way tonight so I'll be up at 2:30am plowing to ring in my new year.

Sam. I never met my wife until I was 27 I think. I spent a good deal of my youth single, had many times/years where I wondered if I'd ever meet someone to share my life with. All things in good time my friend.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pJA7wn6dzQI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

0HSOJyl.jpg

Back