T H Raffle - Lucky Logger Liquor Hat

CurSedVoyce

California Hillbilly
Hey all.
Since the store owner is talking about no printing any more hats or shirts at one of our little liquor stores, I thought it appropriate to buy the last hat. Then let you guys duke it out in a raffle to raise some Christmas Cheer for the Tree House. Proceeds, in other words, will be donated to the Tree House in time for Christmas.
SO I figure about 5.00 a ticket... Butch? If you want to go directly to your PayPal and I'll just work with a list, that would be grand. I will then draw a winner out of a hat on camera. Say sometime between the 20th-23rd.
Sound cool??
Here is the hat... A logger drinkin a beer with a chainsaw in the other hand. Still has a couple legs, so I guess he is lucky...
post how many tickets you would like.
Send ticket money to goodmanandcole@hotmail.com in paypal. Please make a note of who you are in pay pal so I know who is who.

Attachments

• 20161207_160943.jpg
    20161207_160943.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 87
  • 20161207_160950.jpg
    20161207_160950.jpg
    270.9 KB · Views: 88
  • 20161207_161013.jpg
    20161207_161013.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 86
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cool, I guess the next question is should we go more than one ticket per person or just one?
Can I have a consensus?

This is sounding a lot like Chinese algebra...

Involving paypal complicates the shit out of it.

Perhaps just the high bid?

Starting at $5?

I think a raffle would bring more dollars then an auction.

Meh... I can accumulate the ticket money in my pay pal and then just transfer it to you Butch... Easier to keep track of the tickets.

Just as long as I get paid.

:lol:

tHSxndK.gif

I have edited the first post to include my paypal account e mail for the tickets... Let the game begin.
And yes, I will literally pull a ticket out of a hat.

Sounds like fun! I'm in!

Reminds me of the ol Ekka days when his daughter would pull the winning ticket!

CAN I JUST PAY THROUGH MASTERBLASTER'S ACCOUNT?

Fun idea CV, I'll get a couple of tickets.

Reminds me I have wanted for a long time to go to MB's account and just set up a monthly subscription type of billpay. I'll get that done this month.

Sounds like fun! I'm in!

Reminds me of the ol Ekka days when his daughter would pull the winning ticket!

CAN I JUST PAY THROUGH MASTERBLASTER'S ACCOUNT?

If he is ok with it (MB) i would just have to know how many tickets and when the money hits his account, put your tickets in the hat. Glad you are in Viginia.

Okay, I just bought 10 tickets! I paid through the donation button at the top of the page. MB will have to confirm!

Back