T H Raffle - Lucky Logger Liquor Hat

My bad too. Should be done early tonight and get payment handled.

Plus....I didn't want the hat - just to support a good idea for supporting a great site. So if I were to win it can go on to the next person.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
10 ticket for Sam confirmed.. Thank you sir.

This is a fun hat. I bet if you wore it to a GTG or show it would get a lot of laughs or attention.

And thank you. I fixed the post. I was trying to type stuff and I had the kids all over me. Katy is sick.... came home to the zoo....lmao

Oh, and a milk cow delivery.
Like no big deal if this were happening up at Jim's place, but Katy & Rob bought a cow... Soooooooooo We have a new milk cow. Lost the last two calves. Hope this one works out. Me... I hope this works out, but .... .
Katy and Lilly react to milk. In a bad way, like a lactose thing. The goats milk was ok, but .....
So she is hoping that fresh cows milk might be different for her and Lilly (Raw) instead of the overly screwed with milk from the store. See what happens. We now have a winter to get through with a possibly preggy cow.

And of course she keeps getting out of her shelter .......

Attachments

• tmp_20753-20161215_102225475089677.jpg
    tmp_20753-20161215_102225475089677.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 44
Looks like two more days till the drawing. I figured if I do it on the 20th, the hat can be sent off that week maybe in time for Christmas.
So far we have received ticket money from Sam (Sgriff) and VIrginia (Vharrison). Merle and Levi have not purchased their ticket commitments on my end. How about your's Butch.. If I am missing something, give me a heads up.

Back