one handed saw use

_92731867_3ca8a6ec-e7ec-47ba-a4e9-23d6ce270f2d.jpg

What is that structure? Some sort of camp?

I don't remember how cold it was, but it was cold enough for me to wear it. I was about to be riding the ball and it was quite breezy.

No need to cut a hole - it pulls down under my chin.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
A short vid update. Thanks for your patience guys. I know we're milking it a bit now, but a little self evaluation on how we're using the saws from time to time cant hurt really. Thanks

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HMWe7s8mRts" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nicely done.
I try to stay out of this debate for many of the reasons you do. I was taught quite the same as you and I learned when and where, but I refrain from teaching others this way. In today's world it's not codusive(spelling) to any of us to teach this habit. I apologize to you as I've used one of your lines from a previous video many times saying I do it because I'm a lazy fook. Im currently trying to teach a young man to be my replacement and I am in the constant battle with him over the one handed thing. I've done it since day one but I feel it's my responsibility to teach him better than I was taught. The problem is, I don't know any better. I do it when I need to, but I could do things a bit different to make it "safer" at times. I took your video and his blog as a moment to reflect on myself and how I affect the guys I work with. Hopefully something good came of it.
Stay safe my friend

Replacement? Where you goin Rich?

It's never a bad thing to talk about safety, in my opinion. Complacency killz.

I'm not going anywhere for a while but he is only 22. I actually joke that he could be my kid. All in good fun and only on mom joke mondays

Mom joke Mondays, nice. I used to work with a guy who was always on about salty Tuesdays.

Back