Treestuff Black Friday sale

NickfromWI

King of Splices
Just got this email I thought y'all might wanna know about. 16% off EVERYTHING.

e2764aa6c6f8ddd3a7cda75c944f4a30.png

Just thought I'd share!

love
nick

Too late!!!!

I ordered this last night. Time to get busy!

Attachments

• treestuff order Nov 2016 RESIZED.jpg
    treestuff order Nov 2016 RESIZED.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 58
They seem to be the new best thing, I wish they were black. Why do most saw pants look like 80's ski pants?

Black hides stains better I think. Most of the saw pants come from overseas where high viz is required on everything.

That's what I think...hi viz is good when not in stealth mode...:/:

I am looking forward to the pants...I'll let youse guys and gals know.

I did some reading on why you sometimes see desert people wearing black. You'd think they'd always wear white right? Turns out the bedouin wardrobe is pretty specific. Black absorbs the heat of the sun, but it also absorbs heat from your body. They wear black on windy days, because the heat is moved away from their bodies faster and carried off by the wind. . . Loose clothing helps too.

Thats interesting Sam. I figured the ones no body liked got the black clothing.

If you guys are thinking about colors, one to stay away from is this new hi viz green. I know lots of people got away from Hi viz orange and went to green because some "scientist" decided it was easier to see. (quotes added for Levi)

It is, especially for stinging insects like wasps and bees.

They found the little bastards are quite attracted to the green, and not so much the orange. The govt had already spent lots of money on the green, so they stuck with it anyway.

Give us a review on those chainsaw pants Gary. I still haven't taken the leap to any of them yet

Btw,I got the Labonville chaps from TS, they've been good for the past 3 months.

Yep, similar to wearing long sleeves and a hat when it's hot.

Jim, Rich has it, black and grey hide stains the best. Plus i don't like wearing bright colors, all earth tones for me. I do understand the safety benefits of wearing hi viz, but my work environment is pretty low key. 2 guys who always know where the other is and very little exposure to roadways.

No, but it sounds terrible. I disagree with wearing cammo if you're not hunting.:D

I have a bright orange helmet, I think I'm pretty easy to spot.

I'll never believe that black clothing myth.

I wear black, I feel the sun cooking me.

White, it bounces off my ass!

Charge that phone, Nickster!!!

Back