The Official Treehouse Articles Thread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You disagree with your fellow rancher's viewpoint?

He has an agenda....no full disclosure either.

I have little time for those types.

Years ago I got cornered by a rancher in Oregon. He said the feds were going to ruin him and take HIS land. He TOLD me I had to give his cause money because I was a rancher.

Sunofabitch had inherited a giant BLM lease, had no debt, and paid a mere fraction of what I was paying for grass. He was lazy and a prick to his wife and kids to boot.

I told him to frig off. Bout near ruined the wedding reception we were at.

Shit, I read the article again.......still pisses me off.

Like listening to Keith Olbermann.

I don't like coal, the companies, or the utilities. I live in an exploitation state.

But, we get a full third of our power from coal. What are we going to do? Natural gas? Fine. Queue the anti fracking article.

I just don't like that guy Cory.

Why can't you drink your well water, Jim?

It's so hard that it will give you the shits until you build up an immunity.

I have plans for the new well though. Going to use a couple cisterns so I can water the corals and the house. I won't waste near as much water that way.

Most people drink bottled for the taste, not because it's bad for you.

Oh, ok, I did not know that.

Um yo, anyone out there, am I wasting time posting here?

Anyway, I think a lot of you will like this one, about a Dutch guy who is spending most of his life at sea, sailing until he dies. And he's spent a lot of time doing it so far, multiple circumnavigations. A lot about dead reckoning too.

And interesting the website lists the reading time involved: 20 minutes.

http://www.vqronline.org/essays-articles/2017/04/long-way-home

I just read the Greenpeace suit article...brilliant work by Resolute. The case is getting transferred from South GA to N. California. Using a RICO racketeering approach against Greenpeace is audacious...will be good to watch this one.

Back