The Official Treehouse Articles Thread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cool!!!!

Thanks...had not found that. I had an exposure to tracking as part of a search and rescue course. This looks good.

Good read....the science of detecting fire from 400,000 years (or longer) ago is mind boggling. Time travel sure would be nice...frustrating that some things will never be known.

Good read....the science of detecting fire from 400,000 years (or longer) ago is mind boggling. Time travel sure would be nice...frustrating that some things will never be known.

Yes, but, never say never;)

That was excellent.
Best short summary of WW2, I've ever read.

One mistake: It didn't take a punch to get Denmark to capitulate.
Basically they just snarled at us, and we rolled right over.

Loved this part: "France is knocked out for several hours and when they finally wake up they’re slightly schizophrenic and crawl off into a corner to argue with themselves"

I don't know enough about wwII to make sense of it so I skipped to the US-involved parts. The finale of throwing the piano was well understood and appreciated, and I assume US getting hit by a table swung by japan refers to Pearl Harbor, but what is the reference re Japan wrecking US's patio furniture?

Just skimmed and will read it entirely later, wow:O Thanks Cory, good link:thumbup:

I dint see it.

Jimbo can you help me out re the question in post 245? Thanks

Back