The Official Treehouse Articles Thread

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
After a bit of squating after the read my whole body feels instantly better.

The most sitting I do is at the puter, sometimes I get the urge to squat while surfing it so I bought a long cord for the headphones, grab the mouse off the table and squat ho! lol

I'm embarrassed I can't sit on my heels, but I is working on it:|:

I like it! Imagine an office full of people squatting at their floor puters.

lol I'm posting about squatting while sitting, doh. Just squatted down....its awesome!8)

Ha that was good!!

Hey here is a ridiculously simple Tree house contest or just a survey type thing: Can you squat on flat feet with out holding onto anything or cheating, for 30 secs. Same for sitting on your heels.

I can do the first, not the second.

I find that squatting is easier on a steep slope where you can kind of kneel into it or on a flat surface the proper size log works well to kneel against. You can't rush a good squat so you may as well get comfortable.

As long as we're kinda on the topic...

BristolStoolChart.png

So that is Bristol's claim to fame?? Well done:/:

That is one good thing about being a vegetarian.
Plenty of fiber in my diet.

As for squatting, I probably shit in the woods ( Like the Pope) as often as I use a toilet. Trench spade and toiletpaper is always in my truck.
I'll agree it feels better that way.

I only sleep five to six hours a night. I don't know if that qualifies? But I basically never ever sleep until the alarm. I'm always up before it, everyday.

My wife easily sleeps 2-3hrs a day more than I do. She goes to bed before me and never wakes before the alarm.

I also never nap. Like I have to have been running on a night or two of 2-4hrs sleep(only ever happens due to plowing) to be able to actually take a nap.

Meh. I don't ever feel tired because of it. I am a morning person, bigtime. My wife and kid are not, I drive them batty in the morning. Sometimes I literally spring out of bed. Once I open my eyes that's it there's no going back to sleep.

I am also a very reactive type of sleeper. Like if I'm woken by a shake or a noise or something I wake with a start, a shot of adrenaline. I've always thought it's because I'm like half a missing link kind of person or something. Survival skills from the caveman days.

Squish if you never sleep more than 6 hours even when you have the chance and you feel good and aren't tired, afaik that qualifies you as part of the Sleep Elite.

If I'm tired feeling I can sometimes sleep for seven to eight hours? But honestly I can't really spend more time then that in bed. I'd be lying there wide awake. If I sleep deprive myself like I've mentioned with plowing I've managed to sleep like 12hrs on occasion but that is super rare and because of only getting little to no sleep for cumulative days.

My wife and I remark on it quite often how much less time I sleep than her. She's like a cat 8-10 at night and snag a little nap during the day if possible too.

Sleep elite. Lol. I've always thought of it as sleep deprived. I feel kind of jealous of my wife's sleeping at times. And sometimes I think it'd be coo, to be able to have a little nap in the afternoon or something. But I just never can. If I do manage to have a 'nap' I've only ever fallen right asleep and either I'm out for four to five hours and then don't sleep that night or if someone woke me up my day would be ruined. I've given up ever trying to nap. Never has worked out for me 99% of the times I've tried I've never actually fallen asleep.

This aint an article but its interesting: the 3 most popular last names in each state

Surname-Map-1.png

Cory- I think there is a hidden message in there and it's hidden in Hawaii. This whole thing was made up just so someone could say, "Hi Lee Wong Kim". ;)

Back