Updated Quickie Technical Notice

bonner1040

Nick from Ohio
On November 4, 2016, we learned of an issue with the cast (Version 2) Singing Tree Quickies. We released this Technical Notice 1 to address this issue.

In the days following the release of this technical notice, we learned of a related issue with both the milled (Version 1) and cast (Version 2) Singing Tree Quickies. Sales of both products were suspended while we investigated the causes and solutions associated with the issue.

Please read the updated Technical Notice 2. This notice explains that issue and our findings. Sales of the Quickie will resume pending pin replacement as detailed in the Technical Notice 2.

Good deal Nick. I've got two of the original milled versions, and I could not duplicate the failures in the catch mechanisms as depicted. I really tried.

Been base anchoring with them for months. No issues.

That being said, it's good to see you guys getting on top of this.

Cheers

Thanks Nick. I presume your database of product sales let's you know how many of these were sold to each customer? Curious as I have four of the first run. I have not seen a problem yet, but thanks again to Treestuff for continued testing and standing behind their products.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks Nick. I presume your database of product sales let's you know how many of these were sold to each customer? Curious as I have four of the first run. I have not seen a problem yet, but thanks again to Treestuff for continued testing and standing behind their products.

Yes.

Thank you for posting Nick. You were pretty busy so I didn't want to bother you and every time I approached Kevin I got distracted by something shiny.

Back