Whites Boots

Burnham said Whites years ago and I trust his judgment. I'm on year 6 with mine. One rebuild so far and a few months away from another. I'll be buried in these boots one day. They're the work of real craftsmen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah. I got ahold of them and asked for a catalog. It comes with a guide to figure out your size. You measure around the instep, ball and from your heel up around the front of the ankle. You measure the width and length of your foot and around your leg at six inches up from the floor, eight inches, ten inches, etc. until you're at the height of the boot you want. There is a piece of paper that you stand on in your socked foot and trace around your feet. You send this paper in with your measurements and tracings and they are able to tell you if a standard size will fit you or if you need custom boots.

so i just 'today' got a pair of nick's boots.

tanned down the road in milwaukee, built in spokane wa.

usa all the way as far as i can tell.

they'll take some breaking in but i can't imagine them being worse than my hoffman's.
those things were ROUGH.

Whites Boots spawned both Nick's and Drew's.....They left to start their own boot. I hear they're great.

The only thing I heard about the Whites are the Whites Smile when the toe and sole start to separate....

On Fire I started with Redwing then ended up in Wescos forever. ...then used them in spurs in treework. I've had 5-6 pairs...rebuilt them all with Vibrams..always felt like a moccasin slipper....I'm just rough on everything.

Now that I'm older and weaker I wear the LA Sportiva. The shins don't bark as much.....and I think they are lighter.

I have two pairs of Wescos 16" brand new maybe 10 wears a pair sitting in the garage waiting for a new life.

One was my private pair, I had just upgraded and my other were from the Presidio. Made sure I got a brand new pair on the way out the door. Thanks all!

Back