How much do you weigh?

Welcome to the TreeHouse, FireMan33! :beer:

Are you a firefighter? We have/had a few here...

Don't be shy about filling out your profile so we can get to know you better!

Make yourself at home. :drink:

HxQh9Xz.gif

Yup. I do some work with generally on the light end free weights, three times a week, with body weight stuff mixed in. I really think it's the latter that gives me the best all around benefit.

The B and MB are right in my world. It's mostly body weight stuff that I do. The book is very good...Pavel is the man that introduced kettle bells to the USA. He knows his stuff.

I agree, Gary. I'm with Burnham in that I mix in a little light weights--or at least I did for years!

My Pavel is Scrapper/Fish; I've been a fan of his for more than a decade (click on Workouts for details). His stuff--with a dose of Coach Rip--is all you'll EVER need.

Welcome to the TreeHouse, FireMan33! :beer:

Are you a firefighter? We have/had a few here...

Don't be shy about filling out your profile so we can get to know you better!

Make yourself at home. :drink:

HxQh9Xz.gif

Thanks. Yes I am a full time firefighter with a 4 on 4 off schedule which give me some time to run my small tree service buisness on the side. I've been on this site a while but never posted before. I am actually writing my arborist exam next week. Been studying hard the last few months.

Good deal...my son is a FF here in GA. Several other Fire/Rescue type folks here at the House, too.

All you guys are special to me...thanks for all you do to try to control the chaos and havoc folks seem to find themselves in.

Picking up on earlier comments, since I lost a lot of mass I really notice the cold more.
Fat insulates a lot better than muscle.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

5'8"....165#. Been holding there for 8 years. I got up to 188 in 2008. Got tired of lugging it around and modified my eating habits. I didn't really believe folks when they said my metabolism would go downhill at around 28-30....but it certainly did.

Back