The Shortest Way To The Cemetery

Russian

Treehouser
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BeYleG8_M-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nice, looks genuinely cold!

They way you guys clip your saws in between cuts (the big ones especially) is not something I've seen a lot.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Tree down and residents not complaining, good work.

For 5 years I have cut down about 300 trees on the particular cemetery , and about 10 000 trees in career summary . residents of a cemetery never complain

The truth is cemetery sometimes scary. At one cemetery there are 76 identical graves. There was a fire in the school, nine villages were left without children laugh. I'm a tough guy but I cried listening the story. Teacher girl '22yo had a chance to escape but came back in fire to the children, to die.

Nice work Steppan! Lucky you, the cemetery work we get seems to always be in tedious no bombing zones with fancy or fragile headstones. One of my worst fears is to break a headstone.

My motto is "do not work near the things that you have no idea how to fix," I broke tombstones several times. It is very frustrating to apologize to relatives ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7_9KJzKhgY0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
This Saturday was an urgent call to the cemetery. Dead pine could ruin expensive memorial, which was worth more than the house in which people live. I did not take a camera on a rainy day, so the action is filmed on mobile phones. Sorry about the bad quality. Warning: strong language appears

HAha! Dobrý! I love the sensation of being suspended and cutting a log underneath you and it falling away.

Comment for the end.... he had hard hat on.

Back