The Shortest Way To The Cemetery

lhQuoGe.gif

:lol:

I remember once when Dad and I were working on a pipeline. We had used some PVC pipe that acted the same as fluorescent light tubes in the cold, so we were fixing a lot of breaks.

We were both in the trench with our heads down, pretty dangerous. Dad used to keep the boom of the excavator down in the trench with us. I asked him why.

He said that if it caves in and we are killed instantly, which we would have been, they would know where to dig for the bodies.

"So hopefully I will die quick"!

Welcome to the Treehouse Steppan! I like your latest video, good safety tie in points.

I have seen some of your other videos on YouTube. Do you do a lot of industrial climbing and working off of buildings and chimneys? If so, how do you like it compared tree work?

Cool videos...literally!
But is nobody going to comment on pushing rounds off with one hand while running the saw flat out with the other...right in front of your chest?
Dunno 'bout you lot but I wouldn't do it.

All you guys seem to have those snazzy green coveralls...smart!

I've done that a million times, no problemo. It's not as danger as it looks.

Well, maybe not a million times...

It depends on power of the saw, the experience, and etc. They say "you must not, but if you really want - you can".
Only don't do it with two handed saw by one hand.

Great. Also about one hand sawing. I use electrical saw sometimes :). In those cases, when loud noise is undesirable (it's bad, I know). And I noticed, that it doesn't throw a part of a sawdust out, but returns it back inside. When you are finishing the next cut, the peace of a tree, if it is not too heavy, remains staying on this dust, and don't jam the chain. Also it doesn't move anywhere at this moment. So you have no need to use one hand to hold it. Maybe it happens because of the lower speed of chain movement in electrical saws.

It can sometimes, I think. For instance if the tree is very thick. I mean, that there is no need to hold electrical saw with one hand in order to pull a stump with another

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Welcome to the Treehouse Steppan! I like your latest video, good safety tie in points.

I have seen some of your other videos on YouTube. Do you do a lot of industrial climbing and working off of buildings and chimneys? If so, how do you like it compared tree work?

Thanks It's nice.
it is misunderstanding. yes I did industrial climbing many years ago. But you saw the YouTube channel of my friend. In my country, I kind of "TV star". Perhaps one of the most shown on TV climbing arborists. I started to cut trees on cemeteries ten years ago and very first in my country start to use 192 and spurs. Knowing that in the UK industrial climber earn more than tree climber from the beginning I created the image of romance and danger arborist profession. We do not say to the client that we are safe. We ask the client to pray to the Lord for us, so we stayed alive....Many people call me a clown or a suicide but the fact that in my country good tree climber can earn $ 300 per day which is average monthly salary. Industrial сlimber happy to earn 50 per day

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cool videos...literally!
I am very pleased thank you!

But is nobody going to comment on pushing rounds off with one hand while running the saw flat out with the other...right in front of your chest?
Dunno 'bout you lot but I wouldn't do it.

It depends on the viewpoint. In my country, according to the rules I can cut with one hand in an emergency. But under any circumstances, I can not hang on the crane hook.
All you guys seem to have those snazzy green coveralls...smart!
It is a specially designed uniform. Not only the jacket but olso the special underwear, like special forces have. We Russian are mad for uniform. See our commercial for TV
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Ix-03zfwZVc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Haha. A Russian with a sense of humour... I like!

Do the uniforms have any cut protection built into them?

Thanks and keep the vids coming.

Maybe trees? You know that the trees on the cementries contain the souls of people, buried there? So, it's not recommended to saw trees on the cementries at night. You can turn in a zombie

Back