Sawing a tree with "remote controled" saw

Treemonkey

Дровосе&
Much talk on foreign language, but everything is clear without translation :). No helmet, no guffs, no almost everything but electric saw.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/lc3pyU6I_gM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Clearly the handiwork of someone in another country that's been smoking meth from a lightbulb for 8 days.

Ingenious method of making a dangerous cut without risking a climber. Now you gotta figure out how to get it up there without climbing

Surprised me how thin your electrical cords are, don't they get hot with that kind of load?

Kkd57l3.gif

Clearly the handiwork of someone in another country that's been smoking meth from a lightbulb for 8 days.

:lol: Don't hold back, Chris!!!

That may be: Green Bor village, Kargopol District, Arhangelsk region, Russia,

We'll see what our Russkies have to say. It was a pretty ingenious device.

Jay, it looked like he used a Japanese climbing stick:

Russian climbing stick.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
This is really Green Bor (forest), but near Kazan (Tatarstan, Russia). That was very hot summer four years ago, there was no need in drugs :). I was on the rest in my friend's home, and had not all necessary equipment. So, l had to invent something. The electrical cords are OK. They are usual cords for wiring in buildings, the insulation is quite thin, but the cord is quite heavy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I use this when it is undesirable to damage a tree. Also it's good on thin and on long horizontal branches. Maybe it has a name, I don't know.
p3JmUyzHNMc.jpg

JIkirgIoUh4.jpg

0yUcX9kGvcE.jpg

SuFv3SPAOgk.jpg

I'm tired just looking at the instructions. If damage to the tree is not wanted then why cut the top off? Or is it for veneer?

Would a high tie in point and a foot loop would work for the application you have?

we are not looking for easy ways. Russian way is searching for spiritual balance.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/I9fRBf-3nn0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
One more searcher of spiritual balance

Back