More crazy Russian video

Still, think about how a comment like that feels to those of us not fortunate to be native english speakers.

Or maybe I'm just too sensitive.

It can be hard work to post in another language, there is a French forum but...

A.When people write in slang, as we all do, it can be hard to get the gist.

B. Forums like this should be recreational or you won't bother.

C. I got the impression he was only here briefly to answer some criticism of a video, he stopped a while and gave us a few interesting insights and vids. Sometimes people don't stick.

From my point of view, perhaps they didn't appreciate much some of the comments about the vids. There was at first a warm welcome, that's nice, but after that, it was like : " you don't know how to work, look at your cuts". It could be a little harsh to read that for a skilled (and ballsy) treeman.
Maybe I'm wrong but that's the picture I got.

I thought they got a pretty warm welcome. Didn't read every post though.

From my point of view, perhaps they didn't appreciate much some of the comments about the vids. There was at first a warm welcome, that's nice, but after that, it was like : " you don't know how to work, look at your cuts". It could be a little harsh to read that for a skilled (and ballsy) treeman.
Maybe I'm wrong but that's the picture I got.

I just reread this whole thread and didn't see any comments like that at all?

Ha! I agree with Jim...I enjoyed the input. I picked up a lot of bravado but some of that seemed feigned for effect. I can appreciate that...comedians do it and we love it.

I saw some good work, a chance for camaraderie and a chance to get some insight to other treework...from 5,000 miles away.

Some question about that no face cut first vid, but lots of complimentary after that, no reason to run off.

Maybe writing that broken english was just too big an effort.

Back