More crazy Russian video

I usede to push smuggling from Poland. Hundreds of pairs of spurs. It was a profitable business. the demand is huge. Unfortunately the competiter hase a good connection in former KGB, and I was forced to freeze the business.

Ahh interesting, thanks.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
:thumbup:
I see you're a free diver Russian, do you spearfish, sport dive....?

my parents are scientists, biologists, my grandparents are scientist biologist my aunt and my uncle are scientists, biologists. When I was a child nobody asked me who I want to be. I was asked what type of biologist I want to be. Because I've always been an adventure person and I knew nothing about arborist I wanted to be a researcher of marine life.But the world is cruel the dream did not come true So I prefer just to dive and watch the fish.

my parents are scientists, biologists, my grandparents are scientist biologist my aunt and my uncle are scientists, biologists. When I was a child nobody asked me who I want to be. I was asked what type of biologist I want to be. Because I've always been an adventure person and I knew nothing about arborist I wanted to be a researcher of marine life.But the world is cruel the dream did not come true So I prefer just to dive and watch the fish.
:drink:

Tell us a little about the fish you see there, or maybe what biology your family studies, thanks!

I used to free dive, using weights, in the Gulf of Mexico.

It was a RUSH!!!

How long did you hold your breath for, how deep did ya go??

I've told the story before... not real deep - 60, 70, maybe 80 feet, maybe farther. One hand would hold the weight and the other hand would squeeze my nose so I could equalize the pressure.

I couldn't do that nowadays, OSHA and all that...

That's pretty fricking deep. Scary down there!

The pressure must be intense that deep

It could be retrieved if you went down to the bottom of the gulf.

Yea, Levi - I'd have to equalize my ears 2 or 3 times.

Man, I think I'd panic and mess up the pressure or just take a nice gulp of gulf water!

Makes sense, it reminds me of the the divers in the book "The Pearl" it's a great and short read.

Dove the Carmel trench or Monterrey Canton it's called, with scuba. A mile deep, my buddy and I pulled up at 110 feet. Deepest canyon along the entire US west coat, I believe. Did a "bounce dive", didn't stay down there long enough to have to decompress on the way up. Like MB, it's eerie looking down into the darkness. The sides of that canyon are real steep, so the sand just keeps cascading down in an endless slide. Pretty cool experience even without seeing any Great Whites, their territory out there. :|: Night diving is really awesome, but i wouldn't do it in the trench. Talk about darkness when you flick off your light and there is no moon, total black space. Weird things come out at night, some with luminescence.

Hell yeah. Not wise to ignore feelings like that.

Back