More crazy Russian video

Russian

Treehouser
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/YZMzGm_MaDs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Completely crazy Russians gathered at a volunteer event in the old Park to drink vodka and do a little crown clearing cabling bracing and tree injections of veteran trees, in the historical Park of Volma. To prove that we are indeed lunatics, I can only say that 52 arborist worked two days for free, can you imagine guys?!

E0rdW2O.gif

Cool. You guys look well equipped. Is arborist/tree equipment easy to purchase in your area, and Russia in general ?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cool. You guys look well equipped. Is arborist/tree equipment easy to purchase in your area, and Russia in general ?

no to purchase equipment in Russia is a kind of tricky challenge. Now you have to know some of the smugglers to get goods at reasonable price. I was one of them, but now it's too dangerous.

not much to be honest with you. there are good Russian ropes, pulleys, bollards amazing strong and cheap carabiners. Bigshot, we have to buy from the USA helmets from Austria, climbing equipment from France

Better professional has the less need in special tools :).

Someone probably said that when they saw the first chainsaw invented.

Welcome to the TreeHouse, Treemonkey!

no to purchase equipment in Russia is a kind of tricky challenge. Now you have to know some of the smugglers to get goods at reasonable price. I was one of them, but now it's too dangerous.

Why is that? You're in Belarus aren't you? -are there sanctions?

image.jpg
Why is that? You're in Belarus aren't you? -are there sanctions?

this kit: Pphaner boots Jacket Pants, costs me $ 1500 and it was not the worst price. Worst was $ 2000. The average salary per month in my country $ 300

Ok, why is that?

there are several reasons
taxes. we have to pay VAT twice.
The absence of discounts for Russian arborists associations .
And expensive shipping.

Sounds expensive.
You have a border with Poland, which is open to Germany isn't it? Is the border with Poland difficult to cross?

I usede to push smuggling from Poland. Hundreds of pairs of spurs. It was a profitable business. the demand is huge. Unfortunately the competiter hase a good connection in former KGB, and I was forced to freeze the business.

Sounds like something not to talk about on an open forum.

My mom was a smugger between Slovakia, Poland, Hungary and Russia. But that was in the 60's.

99.9% of Russian people who understand English live in Western countries.. people in Russia think that if they were in USA they do not need knowledge of English. Why? The officer will tell where to go and whom to shoot. so I feel free to write on this forum

I think it is cool that you think PPE (personal protective equipment) is important enough that you are willing to pay big bucks for it. Stay safe!!

No freaking way!?!?! Rules? In Russia? Come onnnnnn.

Back