crazy Russian tree cutting

Russian

Treehouser
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/b8At96UJaaY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> well

That's lots better, Stephan..... great balance and finesse.... nothing crazy though, just competent and skilled. Let's see more....

By the way, to you and all Housers, Cowboy Dave, who has been seen here now and then over the years in images of mine, has prostate cancer, which he is beating. It's very easy to beat, if caught early and given proper care.

Cool vid and nice job. I ran into some White Birch a few days ago. Something in the wood seemed to kind of jam up the chain when cutting. Never experienced that before, but not much experience with that wood. Guy I was working with said the same thing.

Good luck to Dave, great that they caught it early.

Russian, how do you hang your saw? Any chance you have a pic or could get one?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nice one, Russian! I love that shot from the bottom of the tree... you know... where the camera is pointing straight up the stem. Sweet!!

Thank you! Do you just clip it onto the handle of the saw? It looks so smooth when you take it off of your belt and put it back on.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thank you! Do you just clip it onto the handle of the saw? It looks so smooth when you take it off of your belt and put it back on.

I clip the brake lever so the bar pointing up. If you clip it onto the handle of the saw, the bar be pointing backward, and down a bit

MB, why were you cutting a face in that cemetery tree, given you were going to pick the stem?

I made up a phrase today. New school, old school, NO school. It fits everyone into either category lol. Not to do with this thread though...

I clip the brake lever so the bar pointing up. If you clip it onto the handle of the saw, the bar be pointing backward, and down a bit
Nice. I've tried to hang saws different ways to get the bar to be up like yours. I never cared for the bar pointed down. I always seem to pick my rope or the rigging slings when they are hanging on my saddle.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back