My first post on TreeHouse

ArborismoJoe

TreeHouser

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TjKMCzmoQzk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Welcome, nice drops and loader!
Even without high dollar gear i'd always favor stack together, drag whole branches to feed chipper(or cut down area)
>> with truck etc., even if have to feed rope to truck fed into back yard where can't get vehicle into etc.
Confine mess, sawdust etc.. most raking to chipper/loading zone handle in bulk w/less exertion using mule to drag instead of man.
>>Minimal cutting in kill zone, for minimal mess and less time in kill zone by ground control (slowing down climber)
Also, practices more scale-able workflow to duplicate to larger jobs w/more climbers etc.
Jest my cheap, over-priced 2cents!

Cool video and nice machine. I like the idea of using those big bags masonry sand comes in for rakings.
Something I have noticed, are dedicated chip trucks not common in the uk? Seems like alot of videos I've seen you guys have a really small chipper and just blow them into a tray style dump bed.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Cheers everyone for the welcome.

I heard on one of Reg's videos that this forum exists (or was August, I can't remember), any who Thanks everyone.

Its good to hear everyone's variation on how they perform tree jobs, it is definitely different here in Wales compared to the US but same principles apply. As far as dedicated chip trucks....erm we have to have small "vans" or "flat bed trucks" because of access, not to many large drive ways around here.

Haha gerry, no it wasn't the first tree I have done.

Thanks again, hopefully making my way around this forum soon.

cheers

Back