Thinking about getting a chipper

You really should paint those hoses better and the toolbox could use another coat they might rust.

Looks great!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
8) hahaha

That actually would be kind of sweet. The hoses are in good shape, and it's going to be sitting outside. . . I'm thinking about wrapping the ones up top to keep the sun off them. . . I guess it doesn't really matter.

So. . . uhhh. . . what's the little set screw on the anvil for? The one with the bolt sticking out on one side and the little hex head plug/set screw in the other side? Am I supposed to turn that out against the backing plate? It seems kind of silly. . .

I think the bolt is just there to protect the threads?

Who needs a chipper?

Uhhhhhh...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2cQoaN1QHIY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Damm grendal that chipper looks badass!
Did the guy that sold it to you see it after the overhaul?
Well done!!

Ha, thanks man. No, they were done with it, and I was happy to have it. It's now got a total of 445 hours.

It was at a landscaping outfit that went bust for the first 390 hours, to a little Christmas tree farm for the next 30, and now's it's in my driveway. haha. I got a lot of backstory out of the old timer that sold it to me. . .

Back