Hitchhiker vanishes from Treestuff?

Eric H-L

Treehouser
I have been thinking about buying a Hitchhiker before the end of the year. Treestuff seems like a really good supplier. I *thought* I saw the Hitchhiker on display at their shop and online also. What happened to the Hitchhikers, Treestuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Treestuff is now owned by Sherrill who IMO are a very bad influence on our industry so I no longer do business with either entity. You can still by them through Wesspur which is a reputable vendor or direct from our website rope-tek.com

Why Butch? I have a strong opinion on how Sherrill conducts their business and have adversely effected my income . Why should I not express my opinion when somebody explicitly asks why MY product is no longer available from them??

Just scroll to the top of the page or down to the bottom to see.

All I'm asking is that you don't make a rant over it.

If you feel that compelled to say something please post it in the Elder's Form.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
PCTREE, thanks for letting me know about Wesspur and direct from Ropetech options! I read the firestorm about the sale of Treestuff on (shifty eyes) ...another forum. I am taking a wait and see approach. All I know is Treestuff and they have been good to me so far. Discontinuing the Hitchhiker has been the first thing to effect me directly.
Grendel, Wesspur: check!
MasterBlaster,
Thanks for the friendly welcome. I am humbled.
Bots, glad to hear Wesspur is well thought of

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hehe , good one Butch ... Welcome to the House Eric. You prob weren't expecting the inventor to answer. Do what you have to do to get one as I love my HH1.

Welcome Eric. HH is great, makes me look like I can climb. It's bomb proof and easy to maintain. Paul is the man. He's great to deal with, and has helped me out, in my little world, greatly.

Back