Hitchhiker vanishes from Treestuff?

He carries shat through the office all day was close to what I meant. F-Ing spell check. Ben is the tight quarters man! No disrespect towards him

No offense to Benn, but ALL good climbers should be tight quarters climbers.

That's one part of being a good climber. ;)

Now I feel like a sniveler.

Albeit, I still get the PO's from Sherrill.

Its all good!

It is true that Christine sends the POs, and that she lives and works out of Greensboro. She is a professional purchaser, where as in Indy it was me and Luke cutting the POs and we were bad at it. We decided to stick to the product development, events, marketing and sales while letting the admin pros handle the paperwork.

Hey Rich, im a pure bucket baby now. Climbed a 10 foot linden to clean it up and my belt just fit from last time! LOL. 3 weeks into this pruning contract... Its going good. But I need to start being consciousness about my health or im gonna need a bucket to get into the bucket HAHAHA

Hey Nick....

I learned Never say Never....

Josey on the phones rips.
She brought me back in to TS.
I hope you're treating her right.

We made each other's day. :)

I only wish Wesspur had a better website

I would have to agree with you on that. There is a disconnect in the cart from the products your ordering...that's just one of the issues with it. I do like Wesspur though. Their catalog is amazing. It reminds me of the 70's and 80 with the huge Sears catalog! Old schoo,l but really well done and tons of information in there. It must cost a fortune to send those things out to everybody. I got two!
Soup

Hey Nick....

I learned Never say Never....

Josey on the phones rips.
She brought me back in to TS.
I hope you're treating her right.

We made each other's day. :)

She's helped me two or three times now. She rocks. Josey! Hope you see this. Don't let Bonner bother you! He means well!!!

Back