Hitchhiker vanishes from Treestuff?

The visitor status is nice. I've done it a few years. As a vendor at the show you never have much time to get away from your booth. Either way, after the show it's party time!

Pee Wee, lucky dog

jer and Peewee.jpg

Ya know Jer I never know whether to use the G? or the J? to shorten your name

Sorry Hitchhiker highjack

Treestuff is still Treestuff. Anyone with real or imagined problems should contact Nick. He has repeatedly put up his contact information for this purpose. Don't just start posting conjecture and assumptions.

I've never had any trouble from anywhere I've bought something. I order, pay, and in a week it arrives. Only trouble I can think of is not being sent your order?????

I'm not a big spender at any company at all though. I do think half the BS about which company to buy from all stems from some queer internet trend of who is hip and who isn't in the tree business.

I've never had any trouble from anywhere I've bought something. I order, pay, and in a week it arrives. Only trouble I can think of is not being sent your order?????

I'm not a big spender at any company at all though. I do think half the BS about which company to buy from all stems from some queer internet trend of who is hip and who isn't in the tree business.

Agreed, you order your gear, they send it to you. Then they're good.

Naturally our preferences dealing with any supplier, as vendor or customer, vary.

In the 1980s I was buying arborist supplies from Halls' Safety Equipment, in Grove City, Pa. It's where I procured my first Fanno K-24, despite the fact they were made in Chico just 200 miles from Ft. Bragg.

Halls' shipped promptly, and with most purchases free shipping. Any difference between now and then is receiving the goods in 3 days compared to 10-14 days. The largest contributor to the time it took to receive the goods was getting the order to the supplier, which was ground mail.

Ah, the good old days!

To answer Jerry directly. We are being a little more judicious with our order quantities, that is for sure. It has nothing to do with the level of support we offer to a vendor, just us trying to control our cash flow better. Another reason orders might get smaller is because sales do not justify larger orders. We are a reseller, we dont collect things, we buy and sell. You can be 100% sure that we will buy as many of a given unit as we can possibly sell.

On top of that I have always believed in supporting Jerrys work and we are not offering any type of competitve product or series on TreeStuff. I am not saying I wouldn't, there just isn't a competing product that I know of that is the same quality.

We have actually been promoting Jerry's material on the front of our website with major real estate in the rotating blocks, and have an entire category dedicated to it. The only other individual that has a named category is Shigo. You may have seen some of this but here are some screen shots in case you didn't.

Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 7.43.07 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2016-10-18 at 7.43.20 PM.jpg

Another interesting tidbit is, that of all the vendors we have promoted on the front of the site in the power cubes (what we call the rotating blocks), Jerry and Paul Cox are among the very few vendors we never charged for that placement.

I have known you guys for a long time, I would like to think that if any one had specific concerns as a vendor or a customer that you would reach out to me directly at either my email (nick@treestuff.com) or by phone(440.989.0444). Some of you have and some of you haven't.

Either way I am here working every day trying to be more than just a warehouse. You know where to find me!

Nick I know that you will be in Baltimore, will you be present in Greensboro as well?

A bit late on this but seeing Benn's work, he is the PITA office guy. He carries shot through all day long

Back