Baltimore Expo

I remember Sikorsky helicopters being described that way...they could pick up almost anything but the hydraulics were nuts on them.

Isn't it weird that a company as big as that couldn't have an engineer figure out their hydraulics.

Maybe its just a corporate thing.

I delivered some supplies to a depot and stuck around to watch the Skiorsky fly off with them. I don't know where those supplies were headed, but the prop wash off that heli was much more than I ever expected.

So how far do I need to stumble back to a host hotel Nick? Is look it up but me and the log splitter spent some time together tonight. Basically letting you know I'm to drunk to look up the maps

Its like 3 miles. Quick UBER. Ill be getting some cars late at night to help people get back.

Free drinks for a bunch of tree guys? Sounds dangerous .and expensive for the host. I'll be there

I will be there and look forward to seeing a bunch of housers as well. The drinks sound fun as well. Has anyone talked of name tags or anything of the like for housers?

I would say just look for the crazed tree people but I feel as thought they could be the norm!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was wondering what I was going to do with myself in the evenings after the expo without running up a huge bar tab, now that's solved (with Free Beer!), see you guys there.
Btw, I'm staying at the Holiday Inn catty corner from the expo center.

I delivered some supplies to a depot and stuck around to watch the Skiorsky fly off with them. I don't know where those supplies were headed, but the prop wash off that heli was much more than I ever expected.

I walked past a Chinook taking off with a load of personnel, 105 howitzer, and a jeep trailer load of shells. Dang near took me off my feet and I wasnt that close.

Time to bump this, hope I get to see a bunch of you next week.

Did I say we are giving away 2 of these

RedwoodGFB.jpg

Friday at 3 and Saturday at 11,
Arborbucks + a couple small money drawings.
Booth 1767
Grapples and the latest in loaders

That BME 254 is about what I am wanting. I hope I can get this stuff paid off faster. Except I want the tele boom and the back counter weight w/ receiver... :lol:

Good Eyes - That is A BME 254 non telescopic.

Here's a Telescopic 254T, extended even
It is a sweet machine, I'll have one for you when you are ready

Attachments

• 20160904_141758.jpg
    20160904_141758.jpg
    415.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 20160904_141758.jpg
    20160904_141758.jpg
    453.2 KB · Views: 91
Where will you be, Jaime? I couldn't go but my wife is there and would be interested in saying hi if she has time.

Back