Baltimore Expo

Just got here. At the Hampton. Need to shower since I came straight from a job site. The mud is now dry dirt at least.

Well that was a fun expo. Thanks Nick for the tree stuff party out in the ghetto. I think every cab driver and police officer was telling us we shouldn't go there. To be honest, somebody would have been a damn fool to be causing trouble with a bunch of intoxicated tree guys. Good to see you again Chris, and good to meet tree Billy ( if that is your real name ) keg stands and push ups, what a great combination .

Rich is my real name Page. It was good to meet you and Chris both.
To clarify, there were keg stands and push up contests. I may have drank straight from a keg, but I knew better than to try a keg stand.

I guess I should have gone the second night. The first night was pretty cool. Def love the format to visit with people from the forums. I can't believe tripp's hidden talent. I was awe struck.

poisoned myself wednesday night, seen blue spots on my eyelids in the morn, ahhhhh blue algae growing in my eyes, I'm dieing.
oh crap quit whinin, I gotta go stand in my booth I do not recover very well anymore. Thanks Nick for the party and recognition.
what a great show, busy very busy

TCI2016.jpg
tci2016_coin.jpg
tci2016_3.jpg

Back