Baltimore Expo

woodslinger

TreeHouser
Anyone headed to the baltimore expo? Im registering/booking a hotel tomorrow. Does anyone going or familiar with the area have hotel recommendations? I'm thinking about the "host hotel" just to make things easier, but it is more pricey.

I'd love to meet up with some fellow housers while I'm there.

Heather and I will be there.

The host hotels are nice so you don't have as far to walk. We're staying in the Sheraton Inner Harbor. If you have the money and rooms are available, get close. If not, you can get farther out and taxi or walk in, no big deal... I've been in all three situations.

I used one of the hotels listed. I'm not sure which one because I didn't make the reservations myself. I'll see you there.
And I might as well wait to order those forks until then Carl.

I'll be there. Can't remember which hotel. I think it's about a 10 minute walk from the expo. See you guys there!

Branch Manager booth 1767,
stop by and win a G F Beranek signed copy of Coast Redwood
Oh and the best pricing off the year on all attachments and loaders
and Greggy Good right next door

Introducing the QTrak 1240

20160904_114852.jpg

reminds me of when I had my Tree Company - I loved yelling at the lazy FNG,
"COULD YOU POSSIBLY PICK UP LESS"

I might he'd up to visit, not sure yet.

Nice machine Dave, cant wait to see some of your stuff, looks like an exciting time to be selling wheel loaders.

Hope to see you there Paul. I'll buy you a beer. If zee Germans are hanging out with Gregs guys we can drink for free all night!!

Paul,
Life is good, Yeah I found some really sweet loaders over in Europe
This one is made by multi one - 40 HP Yanmar, Poclain wheel motors, all wheel Steer
sucker even crabs, not sure what you would use that for in tree dragging :?
Nice 15" Turf Floats

Qtrakfence.jpg

I hope I see your smiling face over a beer at Xpo

So how far do I need to stumble back to a host hotel Nick? Is look it up but me and the log splitter spent some time together tonight. Basically letting you know I'm to drunk to look up the maps

Dave I bet that crab steer could come in handy, hard to imagine all the ways to use something till you have it. Imagine a 45 degree incline with an adverse camber, you could point the loader straight up and crab down hence not getting sideways to the lean. Makes sense right ?? Let me tip another and think on it more.

Crab is cool. In the mid 60's, while in the Army, some of the the biggest forklifts I worked on had the crab feature, and the feature was the biggest hydraulic nightmare of the machines. Though that was 1960s tech. I'm sure it's been much perfected since.

Gerry my 20 year old crane has crab. Really no different technology than any other hydraulic system other than the valve body on the steering wheel, was that the issue?

Back