Official Guns Thread

I'm pretty sure your phrase "few people" is not accurate, Scott. There are plenty of that mindset, true...but it's far more than "few" who don't hold that opinion, in my experience.

And it's also very damn few who will take the time or energy to wave an anti hunting sign...not even close to "most".

Don't get over-the-top paranoid, my friend. It doesn't present your otherwise valid position well.

Did you manage to get out hunting when you visited NZ Jim?

Fairlie is perfectly located for Alpine hunting or Deer in the foot hills.

Damn, I just recently read a book you might like called Fifty years below zero by Charles Brower. He spent much of his life in the north coast.

While we are at it, one of the Tlingit traditional foods are stink heads. Salmon heads that are buried in the ground and fermented and then eaten. Can't say I have ever tried it and would most likely pass at a potlatch.

While we are at it, one of the Tlingit traditional foods are stink heads. Salmon heads that are buried in the ground and fermented and then eaten. Can't say I have ever tried it and would most likely pass at a potlatch.

I tried some Salmon eggs that had been buried some time ago and dug up for the Potlatch,there was all manner of weird food on offer. It was aweful and I think her brothers were disapointed I didnt vomit.Then they got onto the Gilbeys behind the smoke house and we had a fistifght after one of them tried to hit me with an Oar.

@stig

To move the "in the News" derail back to this thread, just out of curiosity, is it legal to carry concealed in Denmark?

Back