Official Guns Thread

Plenty here too, along with a few fish;). I imagine shooting regular or magnum loads through the Shockwave could cripple on either end of the barrel.

Nice looking self defense gun. I didn't know they made mini buck shot.

I recently acquired a new snake gun. Marlin 1895g 45-70

IMG_3863.jpg

Holy Shit!

I would wear a padded glove!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fQR21EcH8Rs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Out in MT we had a 16ga or 12ga (I think it was 16) to just under 9" for 1 handing ;)

I would have preferred the stainless but it wasn't in my budget.

Here is the finished product. I rubbed the wood down really well with black shoe polish. It gave it a well handled look, not so new and cheap looking.

IMG_3902.PNG

8df8a69c28ede6b5784b934e190bdabe--feathers-stencil.jpg

Mmmmmmm!!!

I bet one of these is tons of fun!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/QkNVYz9uajU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I remember the old carnival games that had Thompson sub guns hooked up to an air compressor.

You had to shoot out the red star on the white piece of paper to win. No remnants of the paper could remain.

I never won, but it was fun for a little kid.

Shooting out a Red Star may have been on purpose.

I would like to put together a couple new guns.

One is on a AR platform that I have most of the parts for......gunsmith has a barrel for me.

The other is another bolt rifle like the one I showed last year.

Its going to be a 6mm Remington Improved or maybe a 6mm-06 improved. 26 in Lilja three groove barrel. 1-8 twist.

HS makes a lighter barrel channel tactical stock. Probably use a number 5 contour.

Planning on a Timney trigger and a Leupold VX-R scope with the Fire Dot lighted reticle.

I had some difficulty shooting coyotes in full darkness last winter. I could never find the crosshairs. Well, by full darkness I guess it was a full moon.

The AR will be a .22 Nosler with a number 4 Lilja barrel. Probably 1-12 Twist. I only want to shoot 40's and 50 grain bullets at varmints.

Back