Official Guns Thread

Evan, I liked that one!

That Gatlin gun was cool, looked like a .45-70 I think...

MB, it's pretty amazing what can be done now. Super high-speed video is really cool. Little things you might not have thought about, like the order of when/where the gas exits from a handgun along with order of slide movement, and bullet exit.

Scott, you've probably got a more experienced eye for it then me. I liked that one too.

I picked up this Kel-Tec PMR-30 last week. It's a .22 WMR...30 rounds in the mag. Looks funny, but it's fun to shoot. A "survival pistol" if you will....

Dang you I keep trying to talk myself out of that one. My bro sells them like hot cakes.

pmr30s.jpg pmr30sil.jpg

He sells the threaded barrel if you ever need one. ;) For the PMR-30

I've heard of it, never seen it done.
Jim, how well can you see at night on the snow with a big moon? I could envision shooting them at medium range without a light.

Aw FFS, he survived all that below zero nasty weather, now the payoff is you gonna shoot him? Smh.

Well, he was safe last night. I slept in.

It would take a pretty fancy coyote for me not to pursue killing him during calving season.

Bastard was in my yard last night.

I don't tolerate the census man coming around, same as coyotes.

Well if he's feeding on your calfs, I get it. I thought you were more of a mind to blast simply because its what you do when presented with coyotes.

Btw what's the big problem with the census man.

Well if he's feeding on your calfs, I get it. I thought you were more of a mind to blast simply because its what you do when presented with coyotes.

Oh, heck no. I only shoot them if they are bothering the livestock or animals here at home. Kind of like rattle snakes, or any other snakes for that matter. Some people kill them any where they find them.

I only kill them if they are in the yard, dangerous to the kids you know. They aint bothering anything out on the prairie.

I dont know why I dont like the census man. I reckon they dont need to know what I have going on out here.

If you dont ask nicely, or if I get threatened with fines or jail, you might as well forget it.

Yep, we have them. Been trying to keep them pushed back a bit.

Funny thing is that by blasting them, I am saving the colony from certain doom. If they get too out of hand, the fellow that owns the property that holds the majority of the colony will poison all of them.

Just trying to keep them in check.

Back