SRT base tie for safety retreival

Not a big location dropper , stayed in Hot Springs years ago. Coleman's Rock Shop and their Crystal mine where we dug for a day fee for Clarence. Hill country was beautiful headed towards Mt. Ida. Loved it down there.

Yeah it's pretty here. Especially in the mountains in the fall. This fall hasn't been too much to look at though. I go to Hot Springs pretty often. There's the Diamond Mines in Murfreesboro. It's the only natural diamond mine around. They find some pretty big ones there.

Yep , always wanted to go the park in Murfreesboro ... Kimberlite yields true Diamonds. No mechanized prospecting , hand tools and day fee I heard.

Part of the Debiers Diamond Cartel plan ... Limit supply , so somehow the U.S. has only one Kimberlite Pike it somehow became a park. Millions there but it would F up their supply and demand formula if commercial extracted ... Though every so often some poor bastard hand digging gets a real valuable stone. That plus the regular tilling keeps the day fees coming in. I'd dig for a day or two if I could.

Back