Welcome To Rope Logic

bonner1040

Nick from Ohio
We're rebranding our splicing department from ABR to Rope Logic!

ABR was always just a random set of letters, and we think Rope Logic is a super cool name. Rope Logic reflects what we do best (ROPE) and the thought and innovation that we put into our purpose-built products (LOGIC).

Rope Logic spliced and sewn products will be made by the same team and with the same quality. Use the discount code ROPELOGIC @ www.treestuff.com to take 15% off all Rope Logic products from now until Sept 25th!

14263965_10154615412290982_1035872858487265333_n.jpg

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I always thought ABR was Anchor Bridge Ropeworks. Was that true at one point, just out of curiosity?

Anchor Bridge was a completely different company that stopped doing business a long time ago. ABR was started as a brand, by Luke and TreeStuff with Rich as the head splicer. ABR was chosen as a nod to the original Anchor Bridge. It caused a lot of confusion over the years and was never really as descriptive as a brand name should be in our opinion. Just a few reasons for the awesome new name.

"ABR was always just a random set of letters"

Nick, I'm sure that you didn't mean anything bad by saying this, but to me ABR aka Anchor Bridge Ropeworks when Rich Hattier started it, was always a great place to get ropes spliced, as it has been when Treestuff took over ABR. I have always loved Rich's splices, as well as the ones that I buy from Treestuff and I like the new name as well and will continue to get my lines spliced with Rope Logic, as I know that Rich is with ISC now.

Back