What's your job and why?

• Thread starter Levi
  • Start date
  • Replies 157
  • Views 9K
Plenty og Giant Hogsweed here. Was introduced more or less by accident 'bout 150 years ago, now we'll never be rid of it.

Nasty stuff.

That avatar picture spun up a whole new set of boundaries of what it means to take care of trees up there...serious face cut there.

Great story on the beaver; amazing what they can do.

Cool. I'm actually in lavington/Coldstream area. I was born and raised in Lumby though, east of Vernon. I've been through your area a lot but mostly on my way to and from the island when I used to work down there.

I just returned from the IPE in Armstrong. Big fair and rodeo! Fun but I was the DD so, controlled fun. Lol.

Names Justin.

Love all the little fall fairs in the little towns so much redneckery
My wife drove all weekend so i ve probably had one too many image.jpg
Some late nite carp fishing

Not much of it up here, but there are some folks that like Lutefisk. Scandinavians anyway.

Always interested in what other cultures find tasty.

Took a picture tour of North Korea last night while trying to sleep. I think I would starve to death over there.

Stands to reason since most everyone there now is starving., afaik.

Not much of it up here, but there are some folks that like Lutefisk. Scandinavians anyway.

I quite like Lutefisk and Stokfisk. Stine's Uncle is a commercial fisherman up in the Arctic Circle. So we get a fine range of traditional food. I like the Cods tongue and Whale meat dishes.

I had to laugh though a few years ago on a web entry describing Lutefisk. It said the the Scandiwegians terrorised everyone on their travels with their Paganism, Raids, Berserkers etc. Once Christianity took hold and they became more off traders, they didn't strike as much fear into the heart of the locals as they cam over the brow of a hill.

That is when they restored fear to the rest of Europe by introducing Lutefisk!

Not the same entry, but an article i found when looking for the one I mentioned...

http://www.globejotting.com/make-love-not-lutefisk/

Back