Message For young climbers

Unless I was running my saw, most people never noticed me in a tree.

On the other hand, I've had many an audience.

running a business is what really sucks. I love the climbing tree part with a passion and thats just about it. the rest of it you can have.

Yeah I hear that a lot Kevin. Many people like the tree climbing portion and not the business portion. I am a little on the opposite side. I really enjoy the business portion. I do enjoy climbing, and I wouldn't want to change what I do, but I don't have that love to just go climb a tree recreationally like many people do.
It vary well may change someday, and I am open to that.

Boy, not for me. I love it as much now as when I first started. What a great way to make a living.

Sure me too, but WE love it, we're not feeding on other people telling us how wonderful we are
I have loads of pictures of me as a kid climbing around in the big rubber tree in our garden, now someone pays me to do it :)

Most home owners and there neighbors here in nor cal seem to luv watching us remove a tree or deadwood 8)8), they like to tell us they could never do this and how do we climb so high up without fear

...you're not afraid of heights are you?
...have you ever fallen out of a tree?

Shit, if the answer to either of those was YES, do you think I'd still be doing it? Haha

Back