New aluminum spurs

DMc

TreeHouser
After years of using my steel Buckingham spurs I decided to splurge and get a set of DMM Geckos. They are very comfortable and light. Even though the Bucks got the job done these light weight aluminums are a vast improvement.

Attachments

• 20160829_094348-1-1.jpg
    20160829_094348-1-1.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 78
  • 20160829_100800-1_resized_1.jpg
    20160829_100800-1_resized_1.jpg
    222 KB · Views: 78
Nice!!

I went from steel bucks to CF geckos. wow, "so light they are" is an understatement :thumbup:...more productive!!

Wish I'd have gone with the gechos, not a fan of my new stein x2s. Still using my old bashlins and cadillac pads, much more comfy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Do you actually enjoy the MCRS?

Yes I do, in fact I sold my TM. The MCRS fits me like a glove and gives me more support while still giving more freedom of movement than the TM.

I did change one thing though, (I know, that will shock everyone, haha) I used some zip ties on the 2 pear carabiners and the central ring at the back of the harness. That has stabilized the main support rope and keeps everything in place much better.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm not sure how the standard Geckos feel but these DMM ones, which are different than the originals, are great.

Yes I do, in fact I sold my TM. The MCRS fits me like a glove and gives me more support while still giving more freedom of movement than the TM.

I did change one thing though, (I know, that will shock everyone, haha) I used some zip ties on the 2 pear carabiners and the central ring at the back of the harness. That has stabilized the main support rope and keeps everything in place much better.

Interesting. You're probably the 4th person I know that has one that actually likes it. Literally everyone else who has tried or owned and sold one dislikes it.

Add me as #5...I have been using one for almost a year and it has performed well. It is the first rope bridge I have used and that is a good feature.

The MCRS replaced my New Tribe Pro....I think the NT may be more comfortable (I did like the big D's on the NT) but the MCRS is also a good fit for me.

Interesting. You're probably the 4th person I know that has one that actually likes it. Literally everyone else who has tried or owned and sold one dislikes it.

I don't think I would like that harness . I really like my new onyx though, never switching brands again New tribe forever. Nice gaffe Dmc. Same ones I have.

Back