Monkey Beaver Saddle

Dave you'll like the MB saddle!...

Thanks Devon. I don't want anymore spendy saddle misadventures, so I've become kinda leery about buying into the latest newest hyped up products to hit the marketplace.

Nice vid.

Surprised she doesn't use an electric/heat line cutter?

Yeah me too, I've been watching them do it that way forever.
Actually, come to think of it, I think they used to use one. . .Otherwise I wouldn't know of them.

It must be cool to see all those fresh raw materials being made into your saddle.

Thanks Devon. I don't want anymore spendy saddle misadventures, so I've become kinda leery about buying into the latest newest hyped up products to hit the marketplace.

No misadventures here Dave! Hopefully there's one for you to try out at the tree expo, if not try mine when you get back! I'd think you would really really like it! Most comfortable one I've worn and most practically designed also! Not one piece of Velcro to get things stuck on! Or plastic rubbery stuff!

August, thank you for hand delivering a few saddles to the shelter tree booth , 1 of them is now mine! That sale is just awesome, Melissa is going to help me dial it in tomorrow. I can't wait to get home and fly it.

Good to meet you too, August.
Placed order for a size medium with the fine folks at WesSpur, (at around 6:00am Friday) and a few hours later came across the Shelter Tree booth at Expo! Definitely brought enough goodies home from Baltimore, so waiting a couple of weeks (hopefully not months) for New Tribe / WesSpur to get it made and shipped is fine.

I was really hoping to run into you at the expo August, between meeting you and getting this saddle I was giddy as a school girl.

I took it up my practice tree today. Ascending, lanyarded in, recrotching, hanging from my lanyard in an overhead crotch (lanyard attached to the rigging plates of course), descending, hanging for a while in open air, going upside down, I cannot get over how comfortable this saddle is.

I got a chance to hang in it as well. It was very comfortable and I liked the placement for the accessory rings. Quite a few guys couldn't understand the two big accessory dees and I tried to explain for you. Some got it some didn't. Chris bought the only size small that was for sale or it would've been mine. I bet he's wearing it to bed out of fear that I might show up to claim it:lol:

Ya, light, total weight of saddle less than 5 pounds.
Keep in mind, this is a saddle for the workingman. Made for long hours in the saddle dangling significant weight from its cargo holds.
Ease of use.
Comfort.
Strength.

Rich ordering a MB saddle puts you in line to have one made. Waiting to order, as I did, has more people step in line in front of you. (As I understand it.)

I picked up one of the larges dropped off to wesspur's booth. I too can't believe how practical of a saddle this is. In just a few seconds I had it half way dialed in. How awesome!
Words can't express how thrilled It was to get to meet August what a outstanding individual. Genuinely a honest man! Then to give me a shirt to boot, I was floored beyond belief! Then he gave me a sticker! I called my wife following and she thought I had found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. She just doesn't get it😉

@ Magnum - my wife doesn't get it either...what's with that anyway?
Can't understand her lack of enthusiasm.
I do bring her home a couple freebie size 2X monster t shirts home from Expo for monster size nightgowns, lol, and she seems to appreciate those. ;)
Looking forward to my MB saddle...getting it shipped to my sister in PA who is s'posed to be coming north to canuckistan at Christmas. Timing is everything.

Back