Monkey Beaver Saddle

Thanks August I just got an email back from Debbie. No go on any customizing at this time.

Definitely need the small. My medium is tighten up to the label and still isn?t tight enough.

What?s the estimated ship date if one was to be ordered today?

I would estimate the ship date at this point to be three weeks from now.

Aug

Still unknown, NT is meeting with Sherrill today I think. Be a shame if it's not in the show but then again NT is small and already struggles to crank out the demand of people ordering them direct. . I think the trade show would add buyers substantially, but oh well if it doesn't work out, I like NT how they are, so no complaints here. I know Wesspur is buying them so maybe they'll bring one.
I tell you what is annoying, that no one can sell them with the mechanical adjustable bridge in tact the way it's designed to be used. Flat Earth Society going strong.
Do you have a favourite mechanical device for the bridge?

Now that New Tribe has closed it's doors, its so great to see that August and Monkey Beaver have taken over and still will be making and selling the saddle. I believe the MB 1.0 and 2.0 saddle is based on the NB Onyx original.

Thanks, August. I really enjoyed watching that. I spent some time sewing the Bry-Dan saddles so I can fully appreciate the quality and skill involved in the making of your saddle.
Ah, the Bry-Dan saddle. Not too many climbers these days even know about Ed Hobbs saddle, but it was the prototype to so many of today's high-tech saddles. I own 2 of them, the original and the 2.0 that Don Blair released some years ago.

Back