Monkey Beaver Saddle

That video made for some enjoyable viewing.
Hoping my saddle (ordered from WesSpur during Expo) is getting closer to the top of the queue!

That was a great product video August, I really appreciated your commentary at the end. I liked the one you and Joe did earlier too, showing all the features and stuff. . .

Glad things are going so well man, congrats.

After watching that video, nobody can ever complain about the cost of a saddle. That's insane how much actually goes into making them let alone all the R and D to bring it to market. I wonder if Buckingham, Weaver, and Petzl saddles are all made by hand like that as well. Great video!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thank you, and we skipped a couple steps in the video… there is a hem that is sewn on the leg pads. The belts themselves that are sewn onto the pad have to be individually made. Quite a few other undocumented steps.

What is the new rope that is being used? There is a chance that my saddle and a yoke have had unprotected relationships and well I need a rope to continue this relationship. ��

ee8990b9d568eac7361f5eb981c382c3.jpg

Hello Treehousers, I will be in the market very soon for a new saddle. I really am liking the looks of the Monkey Beaver. The only thing is the sizing could be a concern for me. Normally wear a size 32, 33 in jeans but in the summer I have gotten down to about a 30. This is my ideal waist/weight for me but can not always stay this size in winter. Just wondering about a recommendation on size? I see the MB small is 26" - 32" waist then medium is 33" - 35". Anybody have any experience with this?

Thanks! Mark

I don't own August's saddle yet , but I do have a Summer preference and Winter ... Blame the Clothes but I call that extra hole "Beer Gut" ...

I always thought sizes like that should overlap, definitely not skip and inch.

28-34", 32-40".

I don't fluctuate weight at all. Bulky clothes vs. a t-shirt changes by inches.

I'm always in the middle.

Seems like I have to go online to find 30-32 underwear. I'm not 28-30 or 32-34"(now-a-days considered medium).

Back