Quad wheel

Burtt

Treehouser
Looking at a quad wheel, for my 35hp bandit grinder. Looking for reviews, right now I have 20 green teeth (900's) on a stock wheel.
Are the quad wheels all they claim to be?

I just received my s wheel that is to replace my standard greenteeth wheel but it'll be awhile before I change over . No quad wheel though. Welcome to the house

I thought I heard that the quad wheels are not great on smaller machines. I know several people that run the two sided well from Green Mfg and have been very happy. I have a 35 hp Vermeer and have thought about getting a green wheel but have not yet pulled the trigger.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

not sure if this helps but I have a 70hp grinder. I ran a stock wheel on it but with only 8 pockets and teeth, I have the lead cutters and then the second position to protect the pocket then the same on the opposite side of the wheel. Ran this setup for years, didn't need to buy a new wheel...

I have a greenwheel, the two-sided one, on a stump slayer 30hp mini attachment. It was really a game changer for us with our grinder, night and day!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My current wheel only likes to grind with 1/4 to 1/3 of the front lower half of the wheel. Will the green wheel grind well with the whole bottom half like they claim? I was told by Green Wheel that I could start in the middle of a 20 inch stump and just keep grinding with no hop and chatter.

My small unit with green teeth would try to climb over the stump. My big unit tries to stall the engine

Back