Pokemon go BS

No_Bivy

Treehouser
I see a lot of these pokezombies and am pretty shocked of how clueless they are. The level of disrespect at this veterans memorial was pretty shocking. Is it just youth and stupidity? I wonder if it's happening at the national Vietnam memorial. I hope the makers of this app can recognize some hallowed ground.

Also, it appears these vets are tree guys and weren't gonna put up with any bullshit. There has to be a better way to deal with it though since going to jail won't solve it.....

http://www.break.com/video/veterans-angry-at-pokemon-go-players-at-memorial-park-3038568

The news here has started to put out data on traffic accidents known to be caused by a driver playing Pokemon.

God. What a bunch of miserable old cunts you lot are. Let people play their games.
There are no points for being unenthusiastic.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Used to be you could pop one of them in the mouth.

Have to be careful though, maybe one of them has a street fighting app on their phone.

Nah, they should piss off. I will not support pokeman go until all the pokemen are located at the job service, or Mexico.

I think it's a great tool for them to learn the skills they'll need for their future in the up coming utopian/fantasy world.

I think Pokemon go is a great concept, and far better than sitting indoors twiddling your thumbs on a games console in the dark.

The problems of stupid people playing it are problems of stupid people, they'd still be stupid if they were splitting firewood, mining coal, or playing baseball.

Never really been into computer games of any kind myself, and I'm not likely to get into this one either.

Back